Real Estate Open Houses - A Reality Again As Ontario Enters Stage 3
Sunday Jul 26th, 2020Share
Most of Ontario has now entered Stage 3 of the COVID-19 re-opening plan, with the final few regions likely following shortly. This next phase brings several changes, one of which is the ability to host gatherings of up to 50 people. As larger groups are now allowed, Oakville realtors prepare to host Open Houses once again.
It’s important to note that although Open Houses are now possible, they will still look different from Open House events we knew before the global pandemic. Signs displaying health precautions, hand sanitizer, and masks will be a part of any Open House for the foreseeable future and realtors will be required to manage capacity and enforce social distancing.
Safely Buy Or Sell A Home During COVID-19
As an experienced Oakville realtor, Sue Heddle knows how to navigate the current market and help her clients find success. From hosting safe Open Houses to supporting their wish for virtual tools to maximize their marketing potential, Sue Heddle Homes can help.
As we move into conducting real estate transactions in Stage 3, it’s important to still function as safely as possible. Whether you choose to have or attend an Open House or schedule individual showings, here are some ways that Sue Heddle Homes will prioritize the health and safety of everyone involved:
- All listings will include a 3D virtual tour so that potential buyers can get a true sense of the property for sale. Not only will this entice more buyers, but by getting an in depth view of the home, you’ll be able to feel confident that those that do come to view your home are vested and motivated to buy.
- As always, we’ll continue to use online tools like BrokerBay and DocuSign to make the process as easy as possible and to reduce the need for in person meetings and extra contact.
- We’ll continue to provide hand sanitizer and enforce that masks be worn whether at an individual showing or at an Open House.
- In addition, we’ll ensure lights are on and doors are open before potential buyers enter the home, reducing contact points.
- Buyers will be advised ahead of time about any questionnaires or waivers relating to symptoms and exposure to COVID-19.
Trust Top Oakville Realtor Sue Heddle Homes
Sue Heddle’s years of experience will help you get the results you want. In addition to her award winning service, her deep commitment to making the buying and selling process as comfortable as possible during COVID-19 will put clients at ease. We know the real estate market may not be what you’re used to, but not to worry. We’ll handle all the details and can answer any questions you have. To get started with a free home evaluation or to learn more about buying a home this year, we invite you to contact us.